Monday 4 January 2010

My talented friends

I'm so often in awe of my amazing, talented friends. I have friends who keep people alive, friends who run marathons at the drop of a hat, friends move go whitewater rafting for fun, friends who start their own businesses, friends whose lives are so amazingly successful and sorted they leave me in awe, friends who can tell a joke without giggling before the punchline...


And friends like Ben, who co-wrote a Toronto Fringe Festival musical that was so successful, it's going to be restaged! T. and I tried to get in to this during the Fringe, but it was so bloody popular that the queue held twice as many people as the theatre. Dang!


That's not going to happen again! I bought tickets today for this Saturday's matinee and I can't wait! You can hear a snippet here.





Oh yeah: Happy new year!!!! 2010's going to be amazing. Just like my friends. :D


0 comments: