Thursday 18 November 2010

Cards and Crafts by Ten

Hold on, people: We're crossing a new frontier. I've just launched what amounts to my first online shop. Yes, it's on Facebook, but don't let that dissuade you.
 
'Cards and Crafts by Ten' harnesses my love of photographing the everyday and showing it in new light, and getting crafty with scissors and glue. I've just started selling these at Rarefunk in downtown Kitchener, and will also be selling the Christmas cards -- along with the bows-that-will-not-die -- at my friend's house in Guelph this weekend as part of her annual pre-Christmas art sale.
If you take a peek, please let me know what you think. It's not nearly as fruitful as having an actual job, but until I nab me one of those, it's an awfully lovely way to fill the time.
In the meantime, here's a sampler:
Cards for the holidays...

... or for any time.

You can frame 'em,

Or stick them to the fridge with a cheesy magnet

Hope you like 'em. :)

0 comments: