Friday 9 April 2010

Do II

Further to the previous post 'Do',  subsection 2b, may I present the following household chattels and accoutrements. I argue that, despite being made previous to the current 'Do' week, the collection of these goods from their place of creation during said 'Do' week renders them admissible for inclusion under that same banner.


The exhibit includes: Six (6) napkin rings of my own design; 






Three (3) finger bowls, originally intended to have been cereal bowls, but reduced in stature due to unfortunate incidents during the throwing stage of creation (henceforth to be known as 'my clumsiness'); 






and One (1) leaf-shaped soap dish, also of my own design, created specifically for ease of soap removal from said dish. 






All works were created and glazed by me during six lessons held in the months of February and March. As some pieces remain outstanding due to a delay in the firing process, I reserve the right to reinstate 'Do' week as and when such pieces come into my possession.


Yours faithfully,
T.

0 comments: