Monday 22 February 2010

Curling rocks!

My current obsession with the Winter Olympics has turned up some big surprises! It turns out curling can be absolutely thrilling, white-knuckle stuff, the Australian skating uniform designers apparently hold a big grudge against the athletes, and there is such a thing as jingle-induced insanity. (Any Canadians watching the CTV coverage can attest to this.)
We Aussies never get much coverage of this stuff, so I hereby consider it my duty to lounge about* and soak up as much of it as I can, while eating peanut butter from the jar and watching it snow outside. Reckon that'll help get me points for citizenship?


(*After writing some of my novel in the morning, naturally. Thank goodness for the time difference between TO and VCR that lets me be at least a little productive.)



0 comments: