Wednesday 26 August 2009

One month and one week

To say we were stunned would be an understatement. Exactly one month after marrying my love, I had to walk into the newsroom and tell my editors that I was no longer allowed to work. Nor study. Nor collect Employment Insurance, into which I've paid for three years. Huzzah.


Things I've considered doing in the meantime:
- Write a novel one sentence at a time as Twitter tweets.
- Be active every day to become a doyenne of litheness.
- Teach myself French by reading only the French side of Canadian product packaging and visiting lots of coffee shops.
- Swan about my local shopping strip collecting fresh, exotic ingredients with which to make delicious, unusual meals for my darling husband.
- Update this blog.


One out of five ain't a bad start.







0 comments: